POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : CLipka: Possible BUG Found!!! :-) : Re: CLipka: Possible BUG Found!!! :-) Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:53:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CLipka: Possible BUG Found!!! :-)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 13 Feb 2016 15:41:59
Message: <56bf9517$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, and that is, where my own boundaries begin: functions. That is a
field, in which I was never good (though I am excellent in some other
fields)...

But yes, I understand, that for a cylinder I have to work with 3.14, due
to its shape.

Once I manage to have the heightfield in the cylinder, I will work then
on a texture, and then on plants and finally on buildings.