POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Colony Ship : Re: The Colony Ship Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:04:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Colony Ship
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 12 Feb 2016 23:14:53
Message: <56beadbd$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/12/2016 12:09 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Hmmm, will have to rethink my own position about that then. For my part,
> I always dislike all that quoting. I thought I did a favor to you all
> when I always deleted it. But okay, I can easily keep the quotations, no
> problem. :-)

It is **NOT** a favor!!  Your missing context is EXTREMELY annoying!  Especially due
to the
frequency of your posts.

      -=- Larry -=-

PS.  Short quotes only.  Just enough to show the context.

The full copy of the previous post that many (lazy) people use is unnecessary and also
irritating.

(Except, as here, when the full text is short.)   :-)