POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wanted: Air and Water : Re: Wanted: Air and Water Server Time
19 May 2024 00:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: Air and Water
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 11 Feb 2016 23:20:05
Message: <56bd5d75$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks. :-)

Not bad. But in my scenario, it is a bit different: there is an
illuminated day" side inside that hollow cylinder, but also a dark
"night" side. The illumination is done already by light sources at the
moment, or an emissive image maybe in the future.

The medium I need, would not need to glow. But it should give that blue
"dust" to the distance, and be brighter around a light or emission source.