POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wanted: Air and Water : Re: Wanted: Air and Water Server Time
6 May 2024 13:47:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: Air and Water
From: Stephen
Date: 11 Feb 2016 09:41:51
Message: <56bc9daf$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/11/2016 12:45 PM, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Thanks. There are two keywords in it, which will help me now to
> investigate better: scattering and absorption.

There is also emission which you could use for the central light source.
I was going to mention Rune Johansen's "electric.inc" but that uses the
glow keyword which requires MegaPov. So it will not work with the
official PovRay.
Nevertheless Rune's site does have some good include files that you
might find useful. I often use his Grass Tex Include File and his
Particle System is good too.

--

Regards
     Stephen