POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Observation: Memory Increase During Render : Re: Observation: Memory Increase During Render Server Time
26 Jun 2024 09:57:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Observation: Memory Increase During Render
From: dick balaska
Date: 10 Feb 2016 19:12:12
Message: <56bbd1dc$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/10/2016 5:46 PM, clipka wrote:

> I presume you're currently giving it a more challenging test?

Nah. I discovered an object position problem (I think related to my
constantly switching between 23.976 and 30 fps).  My renderfarm is
cranking a 2 week run and I didn't want to waste 12 hours of cpu time on
my fastest box. ;)
complete:1028 todo:2315     FPH:10.70  lastday:6.2   lasthour:7
ETC:9 days   (15 days, 13 days)

I had looked at some leak detectors a while back.  I should look
again... (In 1989 I paid $2K for Purify.  If we can get povwin running
on Windows 3.1, *that* will find all leaks)

dik