POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair/beard growing - a Poseray problem? : Re: Hair/beard growing - a Poseray problem? Server Time
14 May 2024 09:06:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hair/beard growing - a Poseray problem?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Feb 2016 03:43:28
Message: <56baf830$1@news.povray.org>
Testing different Poseray versions with a beard/line test model from
2011 I know did work correctly, it appears that the /latest/ Poseray
version correctly converting lines to tubes is version 3_12_2, and
possibly 3_13_15_beta (there was a file loading problem but creating a
tubes conversion seems to work). Neither version 3_13_19 nor 3_13_23 do
any conversion. Those are the versions in my possession.

--
Thomas