POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair/beard growing - a Poseray problem? : Hair/beard growing - a Poseray problem? Server Time
13 May 2024 19:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Hair/beard growing - a Poseray problem?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Feb 2016 07:42:51
Message: <56b9decb@news.povray.org>
You may remember that in early 2014 I experimented with growing hair
using POV-Ray code (see image attached). I remember now that I did this
out of frustration with an apparent problem to convert Poser-generated
lines to tubes in Poseray's latest build. I need to investigate further
if this is: (1) a Poser problem (I currently am using Poser Pro 2014);
(2) an export problem from Poser to an .obj file; (3) a particular
Poseray problem. In the past, I did successfully convert Poser-generated
lines into tubes, so it must be a later issue.

Does anybody here possibly has met with identical problems? please let
me know.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hairplanting_test.png' (358 KB)

Preview of image 'hairplanting_test.png'
hairplanting_test.png