POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Hole saw : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Hole saw Server Time
14 May 2024 14:41:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Hole saw
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Feb 2016 06:19:47
Message: <56b9cb53$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/9/2016 1:17 AM, StephenS wrote:
> On 07/02/2016 6:27 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> I do have shutter glasses though. :-)
>>
> I think if I post in .jps stereo, side by side.
> You can open file as stereo image (side by side) from 'StereoPhoto_Maker'.
>
> You can now convert to shutter glasses or view as side by side.

Thanks Stephen. The jps format works well. I normally use the NVidia 3D
Vision photo viewer which comes with the monitor. Or StereoScopic player
for videos.
I will try StereoPhoto_Maker as the editors I have are far from
professional.
You have given me the impetus to start working on 3D images again. When
I stopped I was having difficulty getting the correct placement on the
screen.

--

Regards
     Stephen