POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Colony Ship : Re: The Colony Ship Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:02:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Colony Ship
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 8 Feb 2016 04:00:05
Message: <56b85915@news.povray.org>
Another view, taken from a location closer to the ground. I still have
to adjust the colors.

But I am wondering, if I should have a landscape with lakes in between
as it is now, or if I should have on the one end an "ocean" and from the
middle to the other end a landscape of hills, slowly raising towards the
end, where the ring-shaped town could be.

What do you think, would be most logical?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sl - colony ship i.png' (43 KB)

Preview of image 'sl - colony ship i.png'
sl - colony ship i.png