POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighting settings help : Lighting settings help Server Time
14 May 2024 13:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Lighting settings help
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 8 Feb 2016 01:45:22
Message: <56b83982@news.povray.org>
What lighting settings would you recommend to achieve the same lighting
as the large blocks in the attached big_terrain.png image? I think the
white block near the top left should be used as a guide. I have made
some efforts, as can be seen in wall_extra_a.png, but am not satisfied
with the results. I also attached an image showing the coordinate axes
so you can see how things are oriented in space. Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'big_terrain.png' (88 KB) Download 'walls_flat00.png' (1 KB) Download 'wall_extra_a.png' (17 KB)

Preview of image 'big_terrain.png'
big_terrain.png

Preview of image 'walls_flat00.png'
walls_flat00.png