POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Building types : Re: Building types Server Time
28 May 2024 14:42:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Building types
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 6 Feb 2016 23:51:44
Message: <56b6cd60$1@news.povray.org>
But on a side note: I don't think, mankind will ever build such ships,
as they will succeed to develop floors that will provide artificial
gravity (I believe, at least), somewhen during the next 150 years. Such
huge rotating cylinders are just too fragile and sensitive. But let's
see. I nonetheless start with the construction of my own cylindrical
colony ship (or station).   :-)