POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black pixels again : Re: Black pixels again Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:43:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black pixels again
From: clipka
Date: 2 Feb 2016 14:39:17
Message: <56b105e5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 02.02.2016 um 16:30 schrieb Norbert Kern:

> I got an annoying "black pixel" problem, which was mentioned here several times
> before.
> Now the question - is there a more elegant solution for the problem or is the
> reason known causing the black pixels?

That depends on what version of POV-Ray you happen to be using.

If it's POV-Ray 3.6, I'd point out that it has been notorious for a type
of splotchy black artifacts that POV-Ray 3.7 has done away with.

If it's POV-Ray 3.7, I'd ask you for more details and a sample scene
because I'd currently have no ideas what's going on there.