POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gancaloon: Amphitheatre update : Gancaloon: Amphitheatre update Server Time
14 May 2024 08:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Gancaloon: Amphitheatre update
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Feb 2016 03:50:08
Message: <56af1c40@news.povray.org>
Time for a little update. The amphitheatre is now virtually complete.
For the first time I used the pavement texture, to good effect I think.
Fun fact: the roof tiles use a cell texture where the pigments have been
taken from real life tiles in the Mediterranean region. To the left, the
onset of the road towards the Greek city section.

As always, comments welcome.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gancaloon_amphi_11.png' (1628 KB)

Preview of image 'gancaloon_amphi_11.png'
gancaloon_amphi_11.png