POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Here be monsters... : Re: Here be monsters... Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Here be monsters...
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 30 Jan 2016 18:41:37
Message: <56ad4a31@news.povray.org>
Yes, now finally I did it. I visited your website, too! :-D

First of all: big congratulations! Your imagination is great. The
mystical, secretive inspires you, as it does me, too. And you have a
good skill in writing. You succeed to guide your readers into another,
hidden world.

I also like your POV-Ray renders. I checked for washed-out colors, but
honestly, on all my monitors the images look alright, in that regards.
There are a few other recommendations I would give to you, but only if
you want. So let me know.

I think, you achieved a great fusion of ideas, mysticism, text and
illustrations.

"Baramak" sounds like the name "Barak Obama" was the main ingredient for
this mystical twist of letters. :-)

Big congratulations,

Sven