POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: A Test Render : Re: Request: A Test Render Server Time
13 Jun 2024 07:00:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: A Test Render
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 29 Jan 2016 05:29:10
Message: <56ab3ef6$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I use some Differences, true, indeed. If they are the cause, then I
must find a way to avoid them. Not easy, because I plan to design many
decks and rooms inside the ship, too.

There are some locations where I can replace them, but there are other
locations, where I don't know in which other way to achieve a similar
result.

Thanks a lot for your time, good intention, and valuable feedback, Ger.
Thanks, of course, to everyone else, too. :-)