POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Here be monsters... : Re: Here be monsters... Server Time
14 May 2024 16:09:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Here be monsters...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 29 Jan 2016 03:44:53
Message: <56ab2685$1@news.povray.org>
On 28-1-2016 17:44, Simon J. Cambridge wrote:
> Hello to all. First time poster here.

First of all, a very warm welcome to you here. Your work is astounding
and you are achieving what I have been dreaming about for years,
combining story telling, music, and graphic art. I am deeply impressed
indeed. At one stroke you are (for me at least) placed among the POV-Ray
masters like Gilles Tran and Jaime Vives Piqueres. Only praise indeed.

--
Thomas