POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Here be monsters... : Re: Here be monsters... Server Time
13 May 2024 18:32:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Here be monsters...
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 28 Jan 2016 12:21:06
Message: <56aa4e02$1@news.povray.org>

> www.landofthefirst.com

   Awesome effort... there are a lot of very diverse pictures there, all
of them very fine and elegant. I must have been a lot of work to create
all the writings, images and music: you have some enviable patience and
determination.

   BTW, when looking at the acknowledgements page, I wondered who was
that "Jacques Picquere" guy, and clicked on the link only to discover it
is my French twin! ;)

   Regards,

--
Jaime