POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chromadepth : Re: Chromadepth Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:11:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chromadepth
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 26 Jan 2016 18:59:56
Message: <56a8087c$1@news.povray.org>
On 20.01.2016 5:27, dick balaska wrote:

> Did you get an email from me?  Now I am trying Thunderbird for nntp and
> I keep hitting "Reply" instead of "Followup".  But there's no mail in my
> outbox, so I don't know what happened.

How do you reply? In my Thunderbird both Reply button in toolbar and
the Ctrl+R shortcut seem to default to "followup" for newsgroup posts.
Only "reply all" or "reply to sender only" include email address.

Also if you do accidentally send a mail via the newsgroup account it
is possible its outbox / sent folder is configured differently from the
email account. Possibly the mail ended up under "Local folders".