POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Star Classification in POV-Ray : Re: Star Classification in POV-Ray Server Time
16 May 2024 19:01:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star Classification in POV-Ray
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Jan 2016 21:21:38
Message: <56a6d832$1@news.povray.org>
That is what I intend. I have a useful connection to someone inside
Aricibo, that large star observatory. Through him I have now access to
the DB of all exoplanet data. I work on a project, to create (through
POV-Ray) automatically a render of each star system with exoplanets,
focusing at first on those systems that could maybe host life
(exoplanet(s) inside the Green Belt).

But besides, I can use it also for my Space Ark project.