POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Possible Parse Error: Operation Timed Out : Re: Possible Parse Error: Operation Timed Out Server Time
2 May 2024 16:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible Parse Error: Operation Timed Out
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 22 Jan 2016 14:52:29
Message: <56a2887d@news.povray.org>
Yes. Both is correct.

This situation gives me the following thought:
A new version of POV-Ray should have more tolerance to slower systems
(auto-configuration of expectation time between these two threads?), or
a configuration possibility to set expectation time by hand. Just a
suggestion.

But what can I do right now about this problem?