POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Colony ship : Re: Colony ship Server Time
12 May 2024 07:43:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Colony ship
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 18 Jan 2016 20:48:36
Message: <569d95f4@news.povray.org>
Here's my latest (incomplete) render. However, I don't understand why
the planet in the background is so bright compared to the last render.
Can anyone explain this? Is it the area light causing this or the
reflections? I'm using the same area light as in the last render and I
don't understand why the planet appears to be extra lit. Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gh_spinner_test_02.png' (359 KB)

Preview of image 'gh_spinner_test_02.png'
gh_spinner_test_02.png