POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a bug? : Re: Is this a bug? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:36:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug?
From: Ger
Date: 18 Jan 2016 19:59:16
Message: <569d8a64$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> Well... I'm puzzled. After some more tests, my only conclusion is that
> the #include inside the macro sometimes fails to load correctly the
> included file contents, leaving there "unparseable" code.
>
> --
> jaime

I have tried it in every possible way I can come up with and what I have
found is that povray sometimes chokes on reading data while inside a #macro.
Which indicates to me that povray does not handle #macros correctly. Another
indicator to that is that shortly before it crashes the memory usage goes up
strongly.

--

Ger