POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chromadepth : Chromadepth Server Time
14 May 2024 17:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Chromadepth
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 18 Jan 2016 00:25:16
Message: <569c773c@news.povray.org>
Here's my attempt at creating a ChromaDepth scene in POV-Ray. There is a
3D effect when wearing the glasses, but it is not very pronounced due to
the long distances involved. The colors are also not calibrated to the
scene's coordinate system. I have no idea how to do that.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'l3p_datsville_townview_boxed_chromadepth_01.png' (1048 KB)

Preview of image 'l3p_datsville_townview_boxed_chromadepth_01.png'
l3p_datsville_townview_boxed_chromadepth_01.png