POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sad mulberry : Re: Sad mulberry Server Time
13 May 2024 16:48:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sad mulberry
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Jan 2016 03:07:35
Message: <56975747$1@news.povray.org>
On 13-1-2016 16:02, And wrote:
> I made a picture today.
>
> There is many thoughts in my head recently. I thought what will happen if we die
> then start afraid. So I cannot do many things these days.

This is a very beautiful image indeed.

Norbert mentioned Epicurus as a way to look at death, I would add a word
from Erasmus if I may, which I try to make my own on a daily basis:
"work, as if you had eternal life; live, as if this is your last day".

By work you can understand everything which occupies and interests you
of course.

--
Thomas