POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Textures on negative blob components matter & enable useful techniques. : Re: Textures on negative blob components matter & enable usefultechniques. Server Time
15 May 2024 00:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textures on negative blob components matter & enable usefultechniques.
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 14 Jan 2016 01:46:44
Message: <56974454$1@news.povray.org>
Hi William,

I was reading your posting, but am not so sure if these new discoveries
on blobs and blob textures mean any improvement for my own blob problem.

Are you saying, I have to use one more texture for blobs, and in some
special way?

Another question: when I compiled an own PVEngine64.exe, and apply your
suggested change (2 becomes to 3), then the program crashes each time.
Did it function on your computer?