POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D images (for Mike Horvath) : Re: 3D images (for Mike Horvath) Server Time
14 May 2024 05:02:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D images (for Mike Horvath)
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Jan 2016 17:03:59
Message: <5695784f@news.povray.org>
On 1/8/2016 12:44 AM, Norbert Kern wrote:
> look at povray.general...
>
> It's a StereoPhotoMaker screenshot to get *.jps files out of squeezed left/right
> images.
> I use normally two different camera locations and the same camera look_at
> definition.

That is the way I've done it. You could have posted the JPS file you know.

I spent a little while playing with stereograms when I got a 3d screne
about a year ago.
The image below seems to change eyes depending on the viewer I use.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'a_005b_0000.jps.jpg' (1798 KB)

Preview of image 'a_005b_0000.jps.jpg'
a_005b_0000.jps.jpg