POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Cyrillics! How to use? : Re: Cyrillics! How to use? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cyrillics! How to use?
From: clipka
Date: 12 Jan 2016 00:36:53
Message: <569490f5$1@news.povray.org>
Am 03.01.2016 um 18:27 schrieb LanuHum:

> 2.5 years nothing was changed :(

This is just to let you know that it's not forgotten; however, any
attempts to add Unicode support for filenames have had me bumping into
brick walls again and again. There's a fundamental structural problem of
the current POV-Ray 3.7 code that needs to be sorted out first, and it
can only be done reliably in many small steps, a tedious process I'm
currently working on once again.