POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "near sunset" : Re: "near sunset" Server Time
15 May 2024 18:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "near sunset"
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 6 Jan 2016 22:34:30
Message: <568ddcc6$1@news.povray.org>
Indeed an amazing image. If you make this with a cold winter landscape,
then I wonder what more you will make with a tropical rainforest... :-)

Your skills are very good. I think (take this as a suggestion), you
should have a look at Japanese landscaping and landscapes, and try to
get their special plant ideas into your images. These Japanese gardens
achieve often a very special atmosphere. And with your skills, I think,
you could create a wide series of most beautiful and adorable nature scenes.

Or even this: a landscape, transforming gradually from a wild and
velupturous rainforest into a Japanese landscape with their typical low
ad designed plants.

Best wishes,

Sven