POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GPU-Support for POV-Ray? : Re: GPU-Support for POV-Ray? Server Time
17 May 2024 08:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GPU-Support for POV-Ray?
From: clipka
Date: 5 Jan 2016 13:36:11
Message: <568c0d1b@news.povray.org>
Am 04.01.2016 um 22:59 schrieb Theogott:

> All the needed informations are out there reday to be implemented by people who
> know where they want to go (and have enough time and resources :-).

And there, in parentheses, you already mention the crux of the matter.

Really, please cut it out. We know it's being done. We know people want
it in POV-Ray. Heck, we ourselves want it in POV-Ray. And believe us,
we've already done a bit of casual research on the matter before, and
will be quite able to google up papers ourselves once we feel we're
ready to dig into the details.