POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : from povray to stl (or any other 3d print format) : Re: from povray to stl (or any other 3d print format) Server Time
28 May 2024 16:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: from povray to stl (or any other 3d print format)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 24 Dec 2015 12:44:47
Message: <567c2f0f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi. You're not the only one asking for this, I too need and requested
such a feature. And many others, as well.

There is this guy from Brazil, who wrote a modeller that can READ,
EVALUATE (for errors) and IMPORT the scene files of POV-Ray, and display
them. His modeller is named "Bishop 3D". It's the only software known to
me that can import POV-Ray files. He would be probably the person who
could create an export function from POV-Ray to STL and other common 3D
formats. Google for him, and contact him. Yes, we need such a feature badly.