POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QUESTION: Media Density: Spherical & Co : Re: QUESTION: Media Density: Spherical & Co Server Time
19 May 2024 11:38:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QUESTION: Media Density: Spherical & Co
From: clipka
Date: 24 Dec 2015 09:18:53
Message: <567bfecd$1@news.povray.org>
Am 24.12.2015 um 14:45 schrieb Sven Littkowski:

> I tried to find more information on the density types of media, but so
> far can get only one keyword: SPHERICAL (Help file / online Wiki). Are
> there more types? Please give me some information. Thanks.

To control the density of media, you can use almost any of the
/patterns/ listed in section 3.4.7 of the Windows help file, except for
the /normal-dependent/ patterns listed in section 3.4.7.3 (slope and aoi).

Look up any of the following keywords for more details:

agate, average, boxed, bozo, brick, bumps, cells, checker, crackle,
cubic, cylindrical, density_file, dents, facets, fractal, function,
gradient, granite, hexagon, image, leopard, marble, object, onion,
pavement, pigment_pattern, planar, quilted, radial, ripples, spherical,
spiral1, spiral2, spotted, square, tiling, triangular, waves, wood, wrinkles