POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MELT : Re: MELT Server Time
2 Jun 2024 08:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MELT
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 23 Dec 2015 03:16:30
Message: <567a585e$1@news.povray.org>
True. But using water for our preparations, we're able to create such
amazing things like pies, cakes, cookies, soups (including the delicious
delicious Tom Kha Tai), Jamaican jerk pork, Jamaican chicken run down,
strange English plumpudding, German and international beer, fruit
juices, not so very healthy sodas (including the delicious ginger ale),
mashed potatoes, cooked rice, and so on.

But besides, your point is understood.   ;-)