POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MELT : Re: MELT Server Time
19 May 2024 10:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MELT
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 21 Dec 2015 17:34:00
Message: <56787e58$1@news.povray.org>
Interesting, and good to know. But also, as long as it is not within
POV-Ray (the regular one), i won't be able to use it.

I would like to learn iso surfaces, but have at the moment no understand
about them. But then, looking into the help file of POV-Ray, I see that
iso surfaces are requesting mathematical functions. That is, where I
cannot walk on that trail, as  have achieved a lot of skills in my life,
but the skill of developing mathematical functions is not among them.
Sad for me. I don't know, what I can do. Any advise?