POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP: Round Blurred Fog : Re: HELP: Round Blurred Fog Server Time
29 May 2024 07:04:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP: Round Blurred Fog
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Dec 2015 03:02:44
Message: <5673bda4$1@news.povray.org>
On 18-12-2015 4:30, Sven Littkowski wrote:
> This is strange - my Help File lacks functionality, it seems. Will check
> out that problem later. The media works now the way I want it, and I am
> very happy. Thanks a lot!

The help file (F1) resident in POV-Ray has not been too good for some
time now nor is it entirely up-to-date. Many links are broken, some do
not exist. It would need a serious overhaul. However, The wiki page is
entirely up-to-date and of easy access:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Contents

--
Thomas