POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moon rendering (prototype) : Re: Moon rendering (prototype) Server Time
27 Jun 2024 22:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon rendering (prototype)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Dec 2015 17:11:03
Message: <567332f7$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for this information.

I wonder, if we still will find more elements, especially the heavier
ones. Or if we learn, to create ultra-heavy elements by our own somewhen
in the future, thanks to our continuous learning about new cosmic
building blocks (like quarks, black matter, etc.).

Maybe, one day we can even construct exotic elements that have a
negative gravity.

I think, I should go a little bit deeper into this science. Interesting
enough.