POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moon rendering (prototype) : Re: Moon rendering (prototype) Server Time
28 Jun 2024 06:00:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon rendering (prototype)
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Dec 2015 07:17:29
Message: <5672a7d9$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the answer, Alan. I think, the more an element is located at
the end of the elements table (all known elements), the more gravity it
is producing. I asked those previous questions, because I am working
there on some idea, but can't really speak yet about it.

Great subject, great group of people here. Big thanks to everyone!