POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PREVIEW: Imperial Space Ark "Mankind" / CONTEST : Re: PREVIEW: Imperial Space Ark "Mankind" / CONTEST Server Time
8 Jun 2024 17:48:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PREVIEW: Imperial Space Ark "Mankind" / CONTEST
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Dec 2015 03:40:12
Message: <5671236c$1@news.povray.org>
I do not want to sound cynical but I doubt there are many artists who
accept to create something only to be simply part of somebody else's
work. Most will be reluctant to do so if I am not mistaken. A creation
process is very individualistic with a strong proprietary sense. Maybe
in advertisements work (for instance) that may not be so, but in that
case you are paid for your work. Just my two cents of course.

--
Thomas