POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Idea: Blender transform : Re: Idea: Blender transform Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Idea: Blender transform
From: clipka
Date: 21 Nov 2015 16:42:29
Message: <5650e545@news.povray.org>
Am 21.11.2015 um 22:17 schrieb Stephen:

>> Recently I asked a question of blob in opengl here - nobody answered
>> me :(
>
> Probably because no one knows. You are not being ignored. :-)

Indeed. Whenever there is no response to a question on these newsgroups,
in almost all cases it's not a lack of people /willing/ to help, but a
lack of people /able/ to help.

Yes, it would certainly help if at some point you got an explicit reply
saying "we all don't know", but who should write such an answer? Nobody
here could make such a statement on behalf of all the others.