POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scattering media problem : Re: Scattering media problem Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scattering media problem
From: Alain
Date: 10 Oct 2015 17:41:09
Message: <561985f5$1@news.povray.org>
Le 15-10-09 16:24, Stephen a écrit :
> On 10/9/2015 8:32 PM, Alain wrote:
>>>
>>> Sorry I can't help with your media problem, Yadgar.
>>> But you reminded me of a jape I did a few years back.
>>> I had been working on a crane upgrading the load indicator. I took the
>>> old 100 ton scale and put it in my bathroom scales. My wife's screams
>>> could be heard from miles away.
>>> I did not know she could punch that hard. But it was worth it. ;-)
>>>

>> An 100 TON scale? In a bathroom? That's just plain mean !
>
> Bows :-)
>
> My wife is quite thin so it was an obvious joke.
> I also took a "Cold Work" permit book home as well, but chickened out
> giving that to her. She always had a list of jobs for me to do after
> being offshore for two weeks. In the end I thought that it was pushing it.
>
> In case you don't know UK electrical plugs and sockets look like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5f/1b/a9/5f1ba98a5d187b3f733e8c867d8898eb.jpg
It's a standard socket, in the UK.

> It was fun watching my brother-in-law try to fit this plug into a
> standard socket.

http://www.flameport.com/electric_museum/plugs_13A_non_standard/walsall_gauge_13a_plug.jpg

The standard sockets in America are radicaly different from the standard
sockets in Europe whitch are different from those in Asia whitch are
different than...

I have a multi-standard adaptor. It have no less than 8 different plugs
for 8 regions of the world.

Alain