POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scattering media problem : Re: Scattering media problem Server Time
8 Jun 2024 21:58:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scattering media problem
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Oct 2015 17:12:07
Message: <5616dc27$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/8/2015 9:56 PM, Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann wrote:
> I want to model my now-defunct bathroom scales

Sorry I can't help with your media problem, Yadgar.
But you reminded me of a jape I did a few years back.
I had been working on a crane upgrading the load indicator. I took the
old 100 ton scale and put it in my bathroom scales. My wife's screams
could be heard from miles away.
I did not know she could punch that hard. But it was worth it. ;-)

--

Regards
     Stephen