POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moon rendering (prototype) : Re: Moon rendering (prototype) Server Time
24 Jun 2024 07:56:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon rendering (prototype)
From: David Given
Date: 5 Oct 2015 19:05:14
Message: <5613022a@news.povray.org>
And here's another one (yeah, yeah, I know you're sick of these by now);
late afternoon at Kastner S, a crater on the eastern limb of the moon.
Don't believe me? Here's a Google Maps link:

https://www.google.com/maps/space/moon/@-8.0337004,85.465223,90856a,20y,270h,69.93t/data=!3m1!1e3

My procedural noise needs a *lot* of work, and there's something very
odd about the sea texture. As does the surface texture, for that matter.
Also there's supposed to be a forest down there...

--
┌─── dg@cowlark.com ─────
http://www.cowlark.com ─────

Post a reply to this message