POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : toFloat.h missing : Re: toFloat.h missing Server Time
4 May 2024 01:36:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toFloat.h missing
From: Benjamin Chambers
Date: 27 Sep 2015 19:25:56
Message: <56087b04$1@news.povray.org>
I finally got the custom build step to generate the header as needed.
I'm not sure which change made it, but what I did in the end to was to
create a new project file, set it to run after link (instead of
manifest), and set an Additional Dependency of $(TargetPath).

We'll see as I work with the other header-generating projects which
change (or combination of them) was necessary.