POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : POVigma: Bouncing problem : POVigma: Bouncing problem Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:43:33 EDT (-0400)
  POVigma: Bouncing problem
From: "Jörg \"Yadgar\" Bleimann"
Date: 20 Aug 2015 11:17:44
Message: <55d5ef98@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

With my POVigma project, I encountered difficulties in animating
realistic ball bouncing off the walls or Oxyd stones (see code in
p.b.s-f) - either the closest approach of the ball is missed or shortly
before it hits the obstacle, the animation leaves out one step... I
attached some frames to illustrate the problem.

Obviously, it depends on whether I add 1 to the current ball position's
clock value or not...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povigma056.png' (979 KB) Download 'povigma057.png' (979 KB) Download 'povigma058.png' (979 KB) Download 'povigma059.png' (979 KB)

Preview of image 'povigma056.png'
povigma056.png

Preview of image 'povigma057.png'
povigma057.png