POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Intersection of town and floor? : Intersection of town and floor? Server Time
14 May 2024 11:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  Intersection of town and floor?
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 12 Aug 2015 23:39:01
Message: <55cc1155$1@news.povray.org>
I have a model of a town I made in LDraw. How do I make it so the floor
(a checkered plane) only exists where the town doesn't exist along the
x+z plane? The reason I can't just use a plane is that parts of the town
(such as the road surface) are slightly beneath the plane, and a plane
would hide these areas. What should I do?

Thanks!

Mike