POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pilot's hat : Pilot's hat Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:54:40 EDT (-0400)
  Pilot's hat
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 10 Aug 2015 16:51:55
Message: <55c90eeb@news.povray.org>
If you've seen the sample illustration for SphereSweep in the Object
Collection, you have noticed that the cockpit is empty.  I plan to
rectify this, so long as The Google has not (yet) unveiled its
autonomous airplane.  The white rim at the top of the hat presents
another opportunity to show off how the module works with trace().

Of course, a photorealistic human being would be its own Object
Collection module.

All rights reserved for this illustration, but the SDL for the completed
figurine will eventually find its way into the GNU-LGPL.  When that will
be depends on how soon I grok the math behind B-splines.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'design_pilot.jpg' (48 KB)

Preview of image 'design_pilot.jpg'