POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Planetary Journey : Re: A Planetary Journey Server Time
18 May 2024 14:47:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Planetary Journey
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Aug 2015 16:16:53
Message: <55c906b5$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/10/2015 8:40 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> I'm not quiet sure if I can enter the image into the actual TC-RTC competition.
> First the link to the topic is only the connection about a journey which is a
> bit weak.
>
> But a weak link to a topic is not really my problem. Ian has a very constructed
> link this round as well IMO. But Normand still has the Earth as a Balloon.
>
> Otherwise there are only three entries so far.
>
> What to do? Suggestions are welcome!

Without discussing it. Go for it.

Discussing it:
It would be a shame if you did not enter the image as it is so good.
It is a mistake to think that similar images are not wanted. They are,
it makes comparison easier. If the topic was Balloons everyone would
have a balloon image.
You have carte blanche to use your imagination.

--

Regards
     Stephen