POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Constructive Solid Geometry: problem! : Re: Constructive Solid Geometry: problem! Server Time
31 May 2024 21:38:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Constructive Solid Geometry: problem!
From: clipka
Date: 9 Aug 2015 13:37:53
Message: <55c78ff1$1@news.povray.org>
Am 08.08.2015 um 20:22 schrieb LanuHum:
> Hi!
> Problem with matrixes. :(

It's difficult for me to tell from the images what's happening; however,
in general I would check...:

- whether the matrix export /per se/ works properly, and puts the
coefficients in the right order; and

- whether in this case the actual matrix should be exported, or its
inverse instead.

Also, if in Blender the transformation is stored in a different format
(like a set of rotation and a scaling operations), then I would suggest
exporting those, instead of trying to "bake" them into a matrix.