POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rupture and Wallace puzzle animations : Re: Rupture and Wallace puzzle animations Server Time
25 Apr 2024 22:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rupture and Wallace puzzle animations
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jun 2015 04:42:41
Message: <557e9001@news.povray.org>
On 14/06/2015 21:17, Eriban wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> I do like them. They are first class.
>> They make my head hurt and fingers itch to get hold of them.
>
> Thanks. Be warned though, the animations may make these puzzles look easy, but
> they're not!

I know. I had one similar to this one, when I was at secondary school.
http://www.craftypuzzles.com/puzzles/cannon_ball.htm#.VX6PEZMzhzM

That was hard enough. :-)

>> Good animation speed and very good choice of music. What & who was it?
>
> I did my best to select tracks that fit the animations, and I am quite happy
> with what I managed to find. The music for the Rupture animation is "5:00 AM" by
> Peter Rudenko. The track for Wallace is "Encore - Tender" by Kai Engel. Both
> artist have very kindly made their music available for free, for non-commercial
> usage.

I've not heard of either. But then I don't listen to contemporary music.
I like both of them.

> My upcoming animation will even feature a custom soundtrack. It's an animation
> for Super Nova, a puzzle which requires a stunning 166 moves to free the first
> piece. For this, my brother created a soundtrack that matches the animation
> perfectly. I just heard it today, so I'm still very excited about it. It will be
> online in a few days.

Show off. ;-)
I look forward to seeing it.

--