POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Re: Imitated Bricks : Re: Imitated Bricks Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imitated Bricks
From: clipka
Date: 5 Jun 2015 17:51:43
Message: <557219ef@news.povray.org>
Am 05.06.2015 um 23:39 schrieb clipka:
> Am 04.06.2015 um 23:17 schrieb Reuben Pearse:
>
>> I would like try some more UberPov renders using the LDraw models that
>> I've
>> already converted to POV-Ray - could you share the full code for your
>> example picture.

Here are the files that make up the scene. I might have made some minor
changes by now.

NOTE: The include file "lego_colors_.inc" is NOT INTENDED FOR FURTHER
DISTRIBUTION without my explicit consent. There are reasons I don't want
it to be spread around outside this newsgroup.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'windows-1252' (8 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (44 KB)