POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spinner colony (again) : Re: Spinner colony (again) Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:56:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spinner colony (again)
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 14 Feb 2015 22:07:15
Message: <54e00d63@news.povray.org>
I've been playing around with different scales for the habitat. I prefer
the larger scale (left in the image). But I know there's no way I can
render it with the quality levels turned up higher. I tried a couple
days ago but after 2.5 hours it was still stuck in that stage between
parsing and actually rendering. I can't spare my computer for the week
or however long it would require to render the scene.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gh_spinner_montage_e.png' (563 KB)

Preview of image 'gh_spinner_montage_e.png'
gh_spinner_montage_e.png